Communities demonstrating a Culture of Health share characteristics that catalyze and sustain community change. The RWJF Culture of Health Prize recognizes whole communities, because collaborative work is what will create a healthy community.
In Greenville County, SC, many of us are thinking outside of the boundaries of our individual organizations and initiatives to:
- Define health in the broadest possible terms
- Commit to sustainable systems changes and policy oriented long-term solutions
- Create conditions that give everyone a fair and just opportunity to reach their best health
- Harness the collective power of leaders, partners, and community members
- Secure and make the most of available resources
- Measure and share progress and results